Wednesday, December 22, 2010

[KDrama - Mary Stayed Out All Night] Jang Geun Suk's "Hello Hello" Live Performance


While searching for the video in YouTube for episode 13′s studio recording of the song “Hello Hello”, I accidentally found this video (from a fancam) of the live version which I think will be shown in tonight’s episode (Episode 14) because the fans were screaming his name and I heard him say”I Love You, Mary Christmas” before singing HEHEHE.
The version of the first video I posted was much slower and really sounds like a love song but this one is more like a rock version and should be played with a band. Well for me I don’t care which version is better for as long as it’s Jang Geun Suk whose singing it. Comments are deeply appreciated. Thanks!

[Video source: biadejang2011 at YouTube]

0 comments:

Post a Comment