Sunday, February 24, 2013

[KDrama] Flower Boy Next Door Episode 15 Video Preview with Translation


Flower Boy Next Door Episode 15 Video Preview with Translation

Here's the video preview with translation for episode 15 of tVN's romance drama Flower Boy Next Door starring Park Shin Hye, Kim Ji Hoon and Yoon Si Yoon. I can't access the official website for this drama so I'll just post the video preview.

Dok Mi and Enrique Geum had a misunderstanding because Dok Mi simply is unable to leave with him to Spain, so Dok Mi tries to approach Enrique Geum but their plight suffers an exact reversal of the situation because Dok Mi is now the one looking for Enrique Geum who had runaway.

Note: Episode 15 will air on Monday, February 25, 2013 at 11:00 PM (Korea Standard Time).




English translation by BAN NY via YouTube:

Enrique: All I can see is a woman called Go Dok Mi. I don’t care about anything else.
Dok Mi: I will admit that I was jealous. Are you going to be like this?
Jin Rok: Even lying you still can’t do this?
Dok Mi: Look into your heart Kae Geum because it might not be love. Don’t turn me into a pathetic person so stop now for good.

[Video preview and screen cap source: CJENMDRAMA via YouTube]

PLEASE TAKE OUT THIS POST WITH FULL CREDITS. THANK YOU! :)
NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.
UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED, I DO NOT OWN THE PHOTOS/VIDEOS ON THIS SITE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment