Saturday, February 16, 2013

[POLL] And the Winner is........

And the Winner is........


I'm supposed to post the results yesterday, but things got pretty busy with my work that I was only able to post the previews for the weekend dramas yesterday. Anyway, since nobody volunteered to help me with the screen caps, I will only be doing the live recap for one (1) drama.

The drama who got the highest number of votes is That Winter, The Wind Blows starring Jo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo. I will start the recap next week, February 20, 2013. If someone volunteers to help me and provide screen caps, then I will consider doing the recap for the 2nd place drama which is the weekend drama My Daughter Seo Young.

Thank you guys for participating in the survey and 'til the next...... - happy22qt c" )

PLEASE TAKE OUT THIS POST WITH FULL CREDITS. THANK YOU! :)
NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.
UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED, I DO NOT OWN THE PHOTOS/VIDEOS ON THIS SITE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment