Thursday, February 7, 2013

[POLL] Which Currently Airing KDrama Would You Like Me To Do A Live Recap?


Which Currently Airing KDrama Would You Like Me To Do A Live Recap?

I have been receiving numerous requests from our readers to post recaps of their favorite KDramas so I thought of granting those requests and resume posting KDrama recaps.

So I ask, which currently airing Korean Drama would you like me to recap? You only have to choose one OR if someone volunteers to provide me with the screen captures for the recaps then I might just do 3 recaps per week (1 for Monday-Tuesday, 1 for Wednesday-Thursday and 1 for Saturday-Sunday).

Anybody who wants to do a collaboration with me? I will provide the recap while you provide the screen cap. It should be 1 or more volunteers for as long as I get the screen caps. In the spirit of fairness, here's what I am going to do: I'LL BE DOING A SURVEY!

I will be classifying them according to the days each drama is shown and whoever gets the largest vote wins. For example, if you want Flower Boy Next Door to win then tell your fellow fans to vote for the drama. EASY RIGHT?

The survey will start today, February 7, 2013 until noon of Friday, February 15, 2013. The results will be posted on the same day and I will be starting the live recap on Saturday, February 16, 2013. So if you want to help me with the screen shots, please contact me ASAP via email, Twitter or leave an offline message in my Skype account. My contact information is posted at the sidebar of the site's home page (above the music player). Let the survey begin!







PLEASE TAKE OUT THIS POST WITH FULL CREDITS. THANK YOU! :)
NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.
UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED, I DO NOT OWN THE PHOTOS/VIDEOS ON THIS SITE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment