Tuesday, February 26, 2013

[KDrama] Flower Boy Next Door Episode 16 Video Preview with Translation: The Finale


Flower Boy Next Door Episode 16 Video Preview with Translation: The Finale

Here's the video preview with translation for the final episode of tVN's romance drama Flower Boy Next Door starring Park Shin Hye, Kim Ji Hoon and Yoon Si Yoon. It looks like tVN will not be releasing the final written preview so I will instead just post the video preview. 

The video preview sure does confirm a happy ending between Dok Mi and Enrique Geum. But how about Jin Rak? The other people living in Ocean Village? We'll  find out tonight. Don't miss the finale episode!

Note: Episode 16 will air tonight, February 26, 2013 at 11:00 PM (Korea Standard Time).




English translation by Norah Abdullah via YouTube:

Enrique Geum: Right now the person in front of me – the one who loves me – I don't want to lose.
Dok Mi: Since you always dragged me around today I will take you around.
Enrique Geum: Sorry for not finding you sooner. Thank you for letting me love you. I love you ahjumma.
Dok Mi: Will you be my world?
Enrique Geum: I will become your world Go Dokmi.

[Video preview and screen cap source: CJENMDRAMA via YouTube]

PLEASE TAKE OUT THIS POST WITH FULL CREDITS. THANK YOU! :)
NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.
UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED, I DO NOT OWN THE PHOTOS/VIDEOS ON THIS SITE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment