Friday, March 8, 2013

[KDrama OST] A Hundred Year's Inheritance OST Part 1 with English Lyrics


A Hundred Year's Inheritance OST Part 1 with English Lyrics

An anonymous reader posted a comment asking for me to share the OST for the KDrama A Hundred Year's Inheritance. Here it is along with the English translation of the lyrics.

I'll Show You A Smiling Me by Arie Band


I'll Show You A Smiling Me by Arie Band (Instrumental)


English translated lyrics from www.popgasa.com:

* I won’t ever cry again, I will show you a smiling me
I don’t want to stop, I want to keep going – a little more, dear heart
Because I have you, who is looking at me, I can withstand this
I have you who holds my hands and looks at me with your eyes

When time passes, it won’t be a big deal
Days when I can laugh about it will come soon
All the people who love me and protected me
A good person who only looks at me
Do you know? The reason why I stand in this world
Is because there is a person who is always for me

* Repeat
For a love that won’t ever come again,
For a love that is for me,
I wouldn’t mind if I only lived a day
I walk with you

* Repeat
PLEASE TAKE OUT THIS POST WITH FULL CREDITS. THANK YOU! :)
NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.
UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED, I DO NOT OWN THE PHOTOS/VIDEOS ON THIS SITE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment